Sunday, June 14, 2015






Hello my name is Shellvany. i am currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia. Drawing has been my passion since i was a kid. then, as i grew up, i get to know make up. in my opinion, make up is not only make someone looks pretty but also form of art. as we know, when put make up on face is like drawing on your face ( canvas).

all of the girls want to have pretty dress an clothes that perfectly fit their bodies. well, i have been having hard time looking for it. everytime i go out shopping in the mall, i could never found the perfect fit outif for my body. i kinda tall compared to other asian ladies, so whenever i look for pants or dress, they always looks too short on me. if i pick the bigger size, the length will fit, but it looks too large on my body. i rarely found one that fits me. it has been bothering me for a while, but i was busy with my school.

One day, i watched fashion TV and suddenly i had an idea of making my own outift. then, i did some research online to know more details about fashion design, i took the course at Bunka Fashion, and now i am able to make own design which i found to be quite cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment